The Power of the Gayatri Mantra
The Gāyatrī Mantra is a highly revered mantra that is considered not to have an author, and like all other Vedic mantras, is believed to have been revealed to Brahmarshi Vishvamitra by the Supreme Conciousness as a reward for his penance. This was to be a gift for all of humanity. Gayatri mantra is a Sanskrit verse of a hymn in Rigveda (3.62.10). It creates a resonance in the nerves which connected to several important parts of body. when a person repeats the mantra, certain pressure points on lips,tongue, vocal cord and palate got elevated to give excitement on extrasensory energy centers.
Dr. Howard Steingeril, an American scientist, collected Mantras, Hymns and invocations from all over the world and tested their strength. His tests revealed that the Gayatri Mantra produced 110,000 sound waves per second making it the most powerful hymn in the world. Through the combination of sound or sound waves of a particular frequency, the Mantra is claimed capable of developing specific spiritual potentialities.
The mantra results in awakening trillions of neurons in the brain, only four percent of which stay awake in the ordinary brain. The Gayatri Mantra is scientific, as it is based on the universal and natural laws relating to sound and matter. The Mantra recited on a mass scale creates powerful sound waves which affect every human being like heat and cold waves in a subtle way, and the result is instantaneous. The mantra strengthens the human aura.
- It was praised in popular ancient hindu texts such as Manusmṛti and the Bhagavad Gita.
- Gayatri Mantra was recited as part of daily rituals(Sandhyavandanam) in hinduism. It was introduced for every Brahmin in upanayam.
- Hindus majorly believed that reciting the mantra bestows intelligence and awareness, through the vehicle of the Sun (Savitr), who is the source of the universe.
- There are multiple citations describing this verses as manta of mother goddess, mantra of Sun, Mantra which is a definition for sacred word OM.
- Howard Steingeril, Who was an american scientist, collected Mantras, Hymns and invocation from all parts of the world and measured their strength in his Physiology Laboratory. Approx 1,10,000 sound waves/second were produced by Gayathri Mantra .This was the highest count and was found to be the most powerful mantra in the world. Gayatri Mantra is claimed capable of developing specific spiritual potentialities though the combination of sound waves of a particular frequency.
- The Hamburg university,Germany initiated research into the potency of the Gayathri Mantra both on the mental and physical plane of creation.
- The power of brain was utilized only to 4% by humans.when practicing or listening Gayatri Mantra will excite trillions of neurons in the brain and gradually expands intelligence.
- The Gayatri Mantra recited on a mass scale creates powerful sound waves which affect every human being like heat and cold waves in a subtle way, and the result is instantaneous.
- When we see this mantra as science we can draw a conclusion that KE = 1/2 MV2 = PV when Mass of galaxies(M),Velocity(V) Momentum (P),Kinetic Energy(KE) .The amount of kinetic energy when an object was moving has half the mass multiplied by the squared velocity i.e The total kinetic energy produced by the motion of galaxies acts as an umbrella and balances the total energy consumption of the cosmos.